Thursday, November 15, 2007

A new beginning

So one day I decided to create a blog for myself. When was this, you ask? Well it was today of course. I have slowly trained myself to try to not wait when I want to do something. Life is too short and if I keep thinking about whether or not to do something, why not save the time and do it right away. An old friend of mine once said don't save the ice cream for last, what if you end up dropping it before you get the chance to taste it? Perhaps this is a waste of time. Perhaps I would get disappointed if it ends up that no one would read this. But if I don't try, I would never know. In the age of Facebook, you might ask: why doesn't she just post notes on her page? Doesn't it serve the same purpose? In my opinion, no. Facebook has too many other things going on which distracts the reader from reading what you have to write. The Facebook network consists of a whole bunch of friends, family, coworkers and acquaintances, of which not all truly care about what you have to say. So I dedicate my writing to those who are truly interested in the topics I write about. Perhaps this is to allow me to continue with my diary writing which I was once very involved with. Perhaps this is to share my thoughts to allow you to understand who lil blue tiger really is. Perhaps I found out I've been watching too much tv lately and I should do something else with my time. Perhaps this is just an opportunity for me to improve my writing skills. Whatever the purpose, I hope to be able to continue with this and not make it an impulsive endeavor. Sometimes my posts may sound like rants and perhaps they are but in no way am I trying to put the blame on others or to offend other people. I would just like to share my thoughts and create a discussion among my readers. I was never much of an artsy person nor am I a good writer, please forgive me for any shortfalls in my writing.

2 comments:

Kay said...

Your writing it's good. I think you're too humble sometimes, but then again, that's a good trait of the Chinese. Yes? :)

Anonymous said...

it's good to write it out. It helps to organize the thoughts. Don't worry so much about if people will read what you write or not. I'm sure they would. =)