Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Back on Track

What's wrong with me lately? Apparently, my bad day yesterday carried over from yesterday. I'm proud to say that yesterday was the most productive day I had ever since midterms ended. But wait, is that something to be happy about? Or should I mourn about the fact that busy season has begun again. Perhaps, I'm not used to stress anymore. I recall I used to be stressed all the time with my 2 jobs, 6 courses and everything else going on with my life. This term, I decided to take it easy with 1 job and 4 courses. Who would've thought that can perhaps be a bad thing? During the downtimes, I would feel unproductive and useless instead of enjoying them. During relatively more stressful times, I would feel worse for being unproductive during the downtimes. I think my stress tolerance has decreased since I no longer feel that I can handle stress as well anymore. I am technically busier this week but this is still nothing compared to what I had to go through before. My self-control and self-discipline abilities are slowly weakening too. Time to get back on track, Bonnie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feeling a little down? You shouldn't put yourself down all the time. Give yourself more credit for what you're achieving. I mean, I think many people would look at you as very capable. Be confident. You are not weak unless you truly think so...

Anonymous said...

Oh believe me, I know how that feels all too well. I'm doing 4 courses, all electives. lol. Learn to love your new-found freedom-it won't last.
:P
Spend time doing fun things, like this blog. Or do things that you'd never do otherwise, such as building a puzzle, or like me, shop on eBay, read people's blogs, bake, break open broken DVD players for fun, refurnishing your room, spring cleaning, read the news.........Look at that, I've listed a bunch of things I've been doing lately. lol.
You should join my forum, Bonnie. 'Waste' some time there. *wink*
There's nothing to be ashamed of. Fourth year is the year to sit back a little.

Jackie

Elly said...

lol jackie as always is so hilarious! but yea, u should definitely find a new hobby and perfect it!! hehe learn to cook yummy food so ur husband in future will have a wife who can cook....unlike some of my friends...LOL.

or u could always come visit me in oakridge...lots of old ladies seem to lately...hehe u mind as well come, give someone my age to talk to haha :P