Friday, January 4, 2008

Bad Day

Today was a bad day in general. For me and for people around me.

Why do I have to think so much about a situation it drives me crazy? How can I let one little thing amplify into such large issues? What's the point of regretting having done something if I knew it was wrong to begin with? Why do I not realize until after the fact? Why do I care so much about what others think about me?

On a different note, someone I know has just been deceived by someone she truly cares about. I absolutely empathize with her because the same happened to me a few days ago. When someone fully trusts you and you misuse that trust, the effects can be devastating. Please think twice before doing so.

Despite all that, may we all find happiness during this joyful time of the year.

Hopefully this sweet song can cheer us up:

No comments: