Sunday, August 30, 2009

Adventures in Ottawa - Day 6

Went to the airport early in the morning to see my parents off. I’ll miss them =( then headed straight downtown to Sally’s. I noticed the traffic lights here are pretty slow. Had lunch then did a quick tour of downtown and got some groceries. Headed back to Sally’s where she prepared a delicious meal for us. Then off for a walk along the canal and other areas of downtown. There was a pride parade going on today and the party lasted all day. It’s 9:46 right now and I can still hear the music playing. It's been playing since noon. Who said Ottawa’s not a party town?

Day 6: grateful to have a friend in Ottawa.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kewl. Who's Sally?

lil blue tiger said...

sally's my bcom friend who's temporarily working in ottawa :)