Sunday, August 30, 2009

Adventures in Ottawa - Day 5

A rainy, but relatively more relaxing day. Some some last minute shopping before returning the car. Reflected upon how I probably spent way too much money on this move over the past few days. Need to do up an excel later. Did laundry, made lunch, then more furniture building. I've become good friends with wrenches, screws and screwdrivers in the past few days. Then I further learnt the art of doing chores efficiently yet effectively. Didn’t get the chance to get it set up yet. Went to the hospital to see if I can get internet access but no luck. The lack of internet at home is starting to drive me crazy. Biggest problem now. Came home and it’s time to make dinner. Took way too long. I probably can’t afford to make such a comprehensive meal when school starts. Then some more furniture building and some major furniture moving then sat down to do that excel I was supposed to do.

Day 5: exhausted

No comments: