Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back to school

Woke up early to in the morning to head to school to pick up my new computer! Smaller than expected but still nice. Carried my computer avec all it's accessories home and really trained my upper arm strength. Didn't know the walk home was so long until today. XD Finally "registered" and officially a student :) Met EVERYONE in the class via introductions from each student - crazy, I know. Found out I was the only commerce student and 1 of 4 BC'ers in my class. Went to some friends' house for lunch then back again for some more lectures. Need to get use to instruction in both official languages. I'm enjoying the benefits of living close to school since we got to go hang out at home after school and before the evening events. Was on time for the club presentations but was deprived of pizza since it ran out before we got there! Listened to a total of 44 club presentations then signed up for at least 10+ clubs. Went out for some authetic chinese food. Yum.

No comments: