Saturday, December 8, 2007

Please be considerate.

It really ticks me off when someone close by is tapping their foot or clicking their pencil or making any little noises continuously for that matter. And to experience that in the exam room is fully unacceptable! Pardon me, I'm forbidden to communicate during the examination. Actually, this goes for lectures as well.

Please, next time you're taking an exam or attending a lecture, please keep quiet. And I'm not just talking about not talking to your friends.

Thank you.

...
On the side note, I guess we all have to learn to adapt to our surroundings, control our emotions and focus under any circumstance. I've been in more annoying waters, but it was still painful (and annoying to endure).

2 comments:

lil blue tiger said...

YAY! you finally decided to post, Kay! I never saw you so angry. I understand those people can be very annoying, but they probably aren't even aware they are doing it. They're probably too nervous to be worrying about being considerate. But Kay, if you can somehow filter out these sounds, then you'll be a exam-writing master! haha

Elly said...

be one with the "zoning" out kay, be one with it :) LOL