Thursday, December 20, 2007

Patience

People say patience is a virtue. Sometimes, I really don't mind waiting. It just really frustrates me when I have to needlessly wait. I waited an extra I don't know how long at the doctor's office because the MOA apparently didn't see me arrive. I'm seriously not mad at the MOA, I'm mad at myself for making assumptions. Then I waited longer than I should've at the pharmacy since they got me mixed up with another patient. This time it's not my fault that I have the same last name as another patient, but maybe I should've specified my first name? After all this I thought, in the words of Roger Kwok in Not Just a Pretty Face: "點解要PLAY我?!". So much for getting some rest today. On a positive note, maybe this frustration will aid in increasing my low BP.

And on a totally different note: Love this song. FIR's 月牙灣.

1 comment:

Elly said...

reminds me of my dentist appointment where i came in and nodded at the receptionist (cause she knows who i am), and then waited another HOUR past my appointed time....sigh.....she said she forgot about me... ><"