Sunday, February 3, 2008

Time management

People, well me in particular, seem to always talk about crappy days they've had and bad things that happened to them but hardly never about good days and good things. I've always wanted to change that behaviour. I think it's very unhealthy. But when I talk about happy things I'm scared I'll somehow jinx the situation. Oh the dilemma. Oh well, I've decided to try this out. Here goes. I'm happy and proud to say what an awesome weekend I had! I didn't know that so much can be done in one weekend. I used to think, no I don't have enough time to do this and that. I finally realized that if you can manage your time properly, you can do whatever your heart desires (to a certain degree)! So don't procrastinate, get your work done efficiently and then you can play!

No comments: