Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I have a dream

I have a dream. But do dreams equate to the unattainable? Are dreams called dreams simply because they are just that - dreams, which are illusions and nowhere near reality? At times I think I'm slowly getting closer and closer to realizing my dreams; however, more often I feel that there are more and more obstacles getting in my way of reaching this goal. Give me strength to attain the unattainable. At this point all I can tell myself is: the harder I have to work toward this, the more I would appreciate this and the more this would mean to me.

1 comment:

Kay said...

A dream becomes a goal when we perform actions to work towards it. No matter how small the step is, each time we complete the task, we're one step closer to it. At times we maybe distracted from that big goal, but if we have the heart and the perseverance, I'm sure eventually we will get there!