Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

With two more hours until Christmas and a week before the new year arrives, what are you thinking about? It's during this time of the year where we all tend to count our blessings. It's been quite a crazy year full of ups and downs and without those around me to support me, I don't know how I would've survived it. Thank you everyone for lending an ear and reaching out whenever I was upset or confused. I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year full of happiness. If there's one thing I need to put on my New Year's resolution list for 2009, it would be to learn to grow up and to be a more positive, happy person to lessen the burden on those around me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you to you too, Bonnie. Merry xmas and don't let the Robot Santa catch you off-guard.